Monday, December 16, 2013

Undergraduate Spotlight: Joseph Capellupo

Name: Joseph Capellupo

Hometown: Rochester, NY

Year: Sophomore

Degree tract: TBA

Campus involvement: Environmental Studies Student Organization (ESSO), Syracuse University Outing Club (SUOC), ESF Eco-Rep, ESF Music Society

Post-graduation and/or life goals: Happiness, leave the world a better place than I've found it

Interesting fact: I suffered an ACL/Meniscus tear in my left knee this summer that nearly prevented me from attending ESF.

Research interests/completed: Indigenous populations, sustainability.

Why did you choose to attend SUNY-ESF?: A high school classmate of mine exposed me to ESF and after visiting campus and researching the school, I fell in love with it. The relationship with Syracuse University is also very beneficial to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment